Hi,

I am creating an app in Origin 3.1 using my Docker image.

Whenever I create image new pod gets created  but it restarts again and
again and finally gives status as "CrashLoopBackOff".

I analysed logs for pod but it gives no error, all log data is as expected
for a successfully running app. Hence, not able to determine the cause.

I came across below link today, which says "running an application inside
of a container as root still has risks, OpenShift doesn't allow you to do
that by default and will instead run as an arbitrary assigned user ID."

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35710965/what-is-crashloopbackoff-status-for-openshift-pods

Here my image is using root user only, what to do to make this work?  as
logs shows no error but pod keeps restarting.

Could anyone please help me with this.

Thanks,
Priy