Is there any way to tie resources (pod, pvc, secrets, bc, etc) to it's
belonging namespace without looking for namespace's lifetime?

Today I can do it by watching and recording the create and delete events
for a namespace, then associate any resources to that namespace, but it
doesn't seams to be the best approach. Namespaces can be destroyed and
recreated by a different user with same name.

I'm looking for something like automatically adding an annotation
containing namespace's uid to all resources created inside it (some sort of
primary key), as soon as the resource is created.

--
Mateus Caruccio / Master of Puppets
GetupCloud.com - Eliminamos a Gravidade