Hi,

I'm currently working on getting OpenShift running on a RaspberryPi
cluster. Currently I'm able to install Kubernetes with flannel and
external etcd (+ skydns) with a set of Ansible playbooks [1]. Also, I
was able to cross compile OpenShift for ARM [2].

So I would like to reuse my etcd/flanneld setup I already have in
place (where these are started as systemd services).

Is there an easy way to start OpenShift using an external etcd and the
current 'flannelized' docker daemon ?

I started to examine the OpenShift Ansible playbooks [3], but they are
quite complex. It would be awesome if someon could point me in the
right direction.

Thanks a lot ....
... roland

BTW, I could try to prepare a PR for integrating ARM compile in the
OpenShift Makefiles (if this of any interest).

[1]: https://github.com/Project31/ansible-kubernetes-openshift-pi3
[2]:
https://github.com/Project31/ansible-kubernetes-openshift-pi3/blob/master/docs/openshift_compile.md
[3]: https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible