Congrats to everyone!

> And of course I almost forget - the *fastest* way to get v1.3.0 is:
>   $ oc cluster up --version=v1.3.0

For Mac and Windows user I might add the infamous `--create-machine` flag:

    $ oc cluster up --version=v1.3.0 --create-machine

Configures and spins up everything you need. Read more at:
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cluster_up_down.md

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 7:15 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccole...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> And of course I almost forget - the *fastest* way to get v1.3.0 is:
>
>     $ oc cluster up --version=v1.3.0
>
> Enjoy!
>
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:51 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccole...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Images have been pushed to the hub and release binaries are up on GitHub
>> under release v1.3.0
>> <https://github.com/openshift/origin/releases/tag/v1.3.0>.  RPMs will
>> take a few days to show up in the existing channels.
>>
>> v1.3.0 was a huge release - thanks to everyone who contributed to make it
>> possible.  You can see a list of delivered changes on the 1.3 roadmap
>> https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/releases_overview.html#3.3 as well as on
>> the individual GitHub release pages for alpha.1 -> rc1.  Please give
>> feedback or report any issues you see.
>>
>> Origin 1.4 will pick up Kube 1.4 and contain a number of more targeted
>> features as you can see on the release roadmap
>> https://ci.openshift.redhat.com/releases_overview.html#3.4.  The rebase
>> has landed in master and we will reopen the queue for changes in the
>> morning.  We're also hard at work on Kubernetes 1.5 in the upstream
>> community - don't hesitate to get involved there as well.
>>
>> Thanks!

Matthias Luebken
Technical Product Owner
Systems Design & Engineering