I  have a doubt regarded the  openshift ability to keep Track of absolutely
all service activity, in a High Availability (many replicas) Scenario.

We are working in  build a microService that will  communicate through TCP
(sockets) to Mainframe.
We will  run several  Pods as replicas in  order t o achieve High
We know that figuring everything in this way each transaction can be logged
for the answering pod.
Then we can store logging messages in elasticSearch and theoretically we
can get even  dead pods (is this true?); we can  aggregated them based on
application labels.
Using multiple pods there will never be messages dropped on the floor
because at least one pod will be up to answer.

But we do not know what happen at example if a message was already assigned
to the pod1 and then if it goes done before receiveing the reply from the
Does the openshift High Availability mechanism will resend the last message
to another available pod, since "it knows" that is down.

The problem is that my service cannot lost any message and it must record
every activity.

Can someone help me to clarify?

Thank you in advance

Ricardo Aguirre