https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/14843 moves our API types from
with the rest of the community.  Kubernetes uses this structure and various
generators and tools expect it.  It is also the recommendation for
aggregated API server projects.  It is important to merge this change into
3.6 so that bugs that are fixed in 3.7 will be reasonable to pick back into
3.6 without significant re-review.

We're continuing to separate by group directly underneath `pkg` to try to
keep our API groups separate going forward, separating our admission,
serving, and controller concerns.  The duplicate `<group>` in the package
name is a result of this, but is more tolerable than trying to combine
unrelated API groups together to avoid it.

There are going to be some non-conflicting conflicts as a result of this
change.  I've rekicked test jobs for the first pulls in the queue. Check
your jobs to see if you're hitting a compile failure.

David Eads