Thanks Derek,

It seems I am pretty sure that I have the syntax correct for the Identity
Provider (contents below). Still not working. I don’t get it. What should the
format or the syntax be in the Username field on the OpenShift web console
logon page?

The dn for the Active Directory user account being used to query Active
Directory (or for bind) as returned by PowerShell is CN=Open
Shift,CN=Users,DC=domain.DC=local (actual logon name is openshift).

The dn for the user I am trying to logon to OpenShift web console with as
returned by PowerShell is CN=Mark Werner,CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=local (actual
logon name is wernermp),

I think I have tried every variation of using the name to try and logon with.
Keep getting

oauthConfig:

  assetPublicURL: https://master.domain.local:8443/console/

  grantConfig:

    method: auto

  identityProviders:

  - challenge: true

    login: true

    mappingMethod: claim

    name: AD

    provider:

      apiVersion: v1

      attributes:

        email:

        - mail

        id:

        - dn

        name:

        - displayName

        preferredUsername:

        - sAMAccountName

      bindDN: CN=OpenShift User,OU=users,DC=domain,DC=local

      bindPassword: password

      insecure: true

      kind: LDAPPasswordIdentityProvider

      url:
ldap://dc.domain.local:389/OU=Users,DC=domain,DC=local?sAMAccountName?sub

  masterPublicURL: https://master.domain.local:8443

  masterURL: https://master.domain.local:8443

Thanks,

Mark Werner | Senior Systems Engineer | Cloud & Infrastructure Services

Unisys | Mobile Phone 586.214.9017 | mark.wer...@unisys.com
<mailto:mark.wer...@unisys.com>

11720 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA 20190

 <http://www.unisys.com/>

MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from
all devices.

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/unisys>    <http://twitter.com/unisyscorp>
<https://plus.google.com/+UnisysCorp/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/theunisyschannel>  <http://www.facebook.com/unisyscorp>