I’m using Jenkins from the CI/CD catalogue and am able to spin up slaves and
use an `ImageStream` to identify my own slave image. That’s useful, but what I
want to be able to do is build and run Docker images, primarily for
unit/functional test purposes. The _sticking point_, it seems, is the ability
to mount the host's `docker.sock`, without this I’m unable to run any Docker
commands in my Docker containers.

Q. Is there a way to mount the Jenkins/OpenShift host’s /var/run/docker.sock in
my slave so that I can run Docker commands? If not, what is the
recommended/best practice for building/running/pushing Docker images from a
slave agent?

Alan