Hi

Openshift Ansible Playbooks (3.9), during prereq step, configure the docker
daemon to use "overlay2" as storage drive

As the Centos ISO image that we are using doesn't accept this storage
driver on Openstack, I'm wondering how we could configure the ansible
playbook to keep the existing storage driver or to configure it if we pass
this parameter ?

container_runtime_docker_storage_type=devicemapper

What happens for the moment is that the --storage-driver parameter is
removed from the "/etc/sysconfig/docker" file

Before
centos@n01 ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/docker
# /etc/sysconfig/docker

# Modify these options if you want to change the way the docker daemon runs
OPTIONS=' --selinux-enabled  --storage-driver=devicemapper
--signature-verification=False'

After prereq execution

centos@n01 ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/docker
# /etc/sysconfig/docker

# Modify these options if you want to change the way the docker daemon runs
OPTIONS=' --selinux-enabled        --signature-verification=False'

Is there a trick ?

Regards

Charles