*PSB*

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccole...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> Currently the process is:
>
> 1. critical security vulnerabilities are back ported
> 2. anyone is free to backport a change that is justifiable if you can get
> review and meet the bar for review

3. anyone who helps backport a change is expected to help keep CI jobs
> working if you see something is broken - right now only a small pool of
> people are doing that so I've been asking folks to chip in and keep the
> jobs up to date if you're going to submit PRs
> 4. all changes should be in master first (we won't backport an issue that
> hasn't merged to upstream kube or to origin master)

*[DC]:  Can you please be more specific around "merged to upstream kube" ?
Reason i'm asking is because K8 is always ahead by 1 cycle with Origin and
as such are you saying that upstream kube branch should match with what
origin master code base cycle is - i.e. say currently origin master is
being worked on 1.10 K8 code base and as such upstream kube to "watch" is
1.10 branch ? *