Hi,

 I am part of odo team and I need some help figuring out how to fix issue
related to talking to an openshift cluster that needs proxy configuration
using client-go (https://github.com/openshift/odo/issues/764)

To give a gist, odo uses client-go to handle all cluster related operations
such as creating openshift resources (like deployments, routes, etc). It
appears as though this is unable to handle communicating with clusters
behind proxy. `odo login` seems to work as it piggybacks of code used for
`oc login` but other things appear to fail, even with HTTP(S)_PROXY set.

I was hoping you guys can help me figure out what needs to be done. Thanks
in advance

--
*Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed*
Software Engineer, Redhat Developers Team (Devtools)

RED HAT | DIFFERENT FOR THE SAKE OF BETTER TECHNOLOGY

Find out why every airline, telecom, commercial bank, healthcare, and
financial data services company in the Fortune 500 relies on Red Hat.

Trusted | Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/en/about/trusted>