Hi Michiel,

Yes, that does help, thanks. I'll try it out and let you know how it goes.

Have a great weekend!

... Jonathan

On 26 Aug 2016 17:14, Michiel Beijen <michiel.bei...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jonathan!

You don't need to use the web installer, per se.

You can create a small script that would copy Kernel/Config.pm.dist to
Kernel/Config.pm and sets a few variables such as database configuration, and
you can create the database tables by running the scripts in scripts/database
in order : schemal, initial_insert, post.

After that you can create the web services by running bin/otrs.Console.pl
Admin::WebService::Add

I hope this helps!

--

Michiel