@Franco Masotti
Thank you very much for opening a request in labs[0] to add Calamares
installer ;)
By the way, Antergos Cnichi is also great, but as you say Calamares
seems to become a standard Linux installer framework.
About RAID I don't know if it is supported... :S

@ Andre Silva
Sure, Parabola MATE desktop with Calamares installer will be perfect!

@Isaac David
Thank you very much for your clarification ;) It is always important
speaking properly.

@Ali Miracle
My best wishes with your personal GNU/Linux distro. Wow, the multiple
package manager emulation blew my mind :D Sure Gilgamesh inspires you!
Maybe you can help us adding Calamares installer to our lovely Parabola
MATE desktop ISO... (blink, blink) :)

Thank you all for listening to me. I love Parabola GNU/Linux and I want
to see it in the "TOP" of GNU/Linux's distros. Maybe some hackers from
"Manjaro" or "Calamares" can help us... ¿Any contact there...?

Have a great day,
Joan-Artur