2017-11-15T13:12:23-0800 jc_gargma wrote:
> When you post the results of QtWebEngine, please cc
> so that they are not left out of the loop this time.
> Qt is a friend to the free software community. Please give them the chance to
> fix the issues.
Could someone plese help? It mostly involves doing the same as we are
doing for Chromium () and for Discourse () --- see the tools used
to evaluate the entries, the results I posted there are currently only
in raw, so there is lots of false-positives, but the hints for the tools
and methos should prove useful.
I'm somewhat overworked already, so I can't take any more
entries/packages/software to evaluate.
For all the entries that need [re]evaluation, see . There might be
more to add to , but I'm not aware of any currently.
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
(apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.
Dev mailing list