On April 12th, we will have our first virtual meetup. While some technical details remain to figure out, the basics are this:

We'll have several 30-minute presentations, which will happen on a Google Hangout, or similar, and will be recorded. Presentations should be related to RDO or upstream OpenStack. Presentations will start around 9am Eastern US time, on April 12th, and will run for as long as we have content.

If you would like to present at this meetup, please provide details about your proposed talk at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlSXcphEVCJpi0dQFV1SdFDrSi2cZljfc698P6p2Z-dhJgNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

The call for papers will close on March 11th, at which time we will select a schedule, so that we have a few weeks to promote this event through the usual channels.

Thanks!

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@redhat.com