On 02/08/2018 03:27 AM, Tony Breeds wrote:
On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 03:27:26AM +0100, Haïkel Guémar wrote:

There was a failed rebuild which was due to missing liberasurecode from
buildroot, I fixed it.

Thanks.  Just for my education how'd you fix it?  and who is able to fix
similar issues in the future?

Just make sure it is available in the buildroot (root.log shows missing packages). In this case, liberasurecode was tagged in cloud7-openstack-queens-testing, not cloud7-openstack-queens-candidate which is the tag from where packages are pulled for the buildroot, so I had to manually tag it.

Regards,
H.

I fixed all of those issues, here's a link to the gerrit reviews associated
=> https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/q/topic:fix-ppc64le
They'll get merged after CI validation.

Thanks!

Yours Tony.