We've moved the test day to this Thursday and Friday - http://rdoproject.org/testday/queens/milestone3/ - but we're still waiting for a promotion - https://dashboards.rdoproject.org/rdo-dev

Do we want to cancel this one, and wait for the GA, or is there a decent chance that we'll have a promotion in time to set up the test cloud?

Mostly, I'm wondering if I should go ahead with the planned promotion of the test day, or just remain quiet.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen
_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@lists.rdoproject.org
http://lists.rdoproject.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

To unsubscribe: dev-unsubscr...@lists.rdoproject.org

Reply via email to