On 2/21/18 10:31 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

On 02/15/2018 10:40 AM, Michael Turek wrote:
Hey all,

I'll be attending the Dublin PTG and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a birds of a feather lunch around RDO. Specifically I'd like to talk about RDO CI for Power but I'm open to other topics. I'd like to do it either Monday or Tuesday.

Anyone attending that would be interested?

Count me in. I have a preference for Tuesday over Monday, but am available for either, and can record/video discussion if that's valuable to anyone.

--Rich

Great!

I sent a confirmation out but it looks like I only sent it to Tony... Whoops!

Anyway, let's plan to meet outside the lunch room on Tuesday at the start of lunch! See you all there.

Thanks,
Mike Turek