We will be holding an RDO test day on *19 and 20 December 2019.*

This will be coordinated through the *#rdo channel on Freenode*, and
through this website [0] and the dev@lists.rdoproject.org

We'll be testing the first Ussuri milestone release
<http://releases.openstack.org/ussuri/schedule.html>. If you can do any
testing on your own ahead of time, that will help ensure that everyone
isn't encountering the same problems.

We will also be available for people that want to try the stable (Train)
release.

If you're keen to help set up and / or test and / or anything else, please
reach out to me directly or reply to this email.

And, as always, thanks for being a part of the RDO Community!
[0] http://rdoproject.org/testday/ussuri/milestone1/

--
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison