Hi Georg,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Georg Greve <gr...@kolabsystems.com> wrote:

> I assume you saw the message that Thomas posted to the backers on the forums
> in October last year? End of year and beginning of new year are always
> exceptionally busy times, but past FOSDEM we'll be able to look at
> this with fresh eyes to put a new team on this.

No, I did not see this, i only saw his update on the Indiegogo page here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/roundcube-next--2#/updates

which is marked as '8 months ago' which would be May 2016. So do you
have a link for this other message from October?

> It will happen, and if you really can't wait for your stickers in the
> meantime, we'd be happy to provide them - we just felt it made more sense
> to do that together with some more concrete news.

Of course I can wait for the stickers :D I was just a little
disappointed in the lack of updates; since funding was reached in
summer 2015 there have been only 2 updates on the indiegogo page.
Plus there seem to me more people disappointed there, if I read the
comments section:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/roundcube-next--2#/comments

Kindest regards, and looking forward for more updates on Roundcube
Michiel