Same (identities) problem with Larry skin, BTW. Error message in both cases
is:

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
Error No. [600]

Using the stable is not an option, as I don't have the identities to be
edited there (which is a pity BTW, as I then can't easily switch between
stable and git-master).

Cheers
--
Michael Heydekamp