Hello Samuel,

Xcos / Scicos internal libs (both Scilab and natives) are loaded on demand; not
at Scilab startup.
This has been done to hide Scicos internals (aka scicos_scicoslib) and Xcos
blocks from Scilab users
and reduce Scilab "reserved" names.

The Xcos / Scicos entry points (in scicos_autolib and scicos_utilslib) are
correctly listed in
getscilabkeywords() and on call they will load the internal libs on demand. FYI
a similar behavior
is implemented for atoms internal functions.

For documented functions (like scicos_diagram()) this is a miss, the Scicos API
which let the users
define their own blocks is supposed to be public and documented !

--
Clément