Le 13/03/2018 à 15:42, Antoine ELIAS a écrit :
Me again ;)

You can use http://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/ too. ( choose branch at the top right )
Another tool to do the same thing, sometimes it is faster than gitweb.

OK, and the major informations about branches are at the top.
I did not scroll the gitweb page down to the branches section.
Thanks.
So, if i understand right:
* The shortlog section of gitweb lists recent changes for all branches.
* To know whether a file has been changed between 6.0.0 and 6.0.1
i must search in the 6.0 branch, not in the master, and rather with cgit.
    I will do that.

Yes, to get the history with gitweb, i have a bookmark, and i use to change the path\to\file for which i want to get the history. Doing it without the h code works. I guess it's the same with cgit.

Thanks again

Samuel