Le 09/04/2018 à 15:45, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
Hello,

I have a newbie question about the usage of lists in the new scilab API. When e.g. you have to construct a list of vectors constructed from a vector

double* YData

which is updated and to be stored after each update in a list names pDblYOutList. By writing

pDblYOutList.push_back(pdYData);

at each update, since the address of YData does not change, at the end every term of the list will contain the same vector (ode bug :-(). I have some ideas to fix that but how does one proceed *properly* in the coding style of Scilab API ?

S.

Supposing that pDblY0 exists, with  the required size, and pDblYOut is a types::Double*, does the following do the trick:

            pDblYOut = new types::Double(pDblY0->getRows(), 1);
            pDblYOut->set(pdYData);
            pDblYOutList.push_back(pDblYOut->get());

Thanks for hints, comments..

S.

--
Stéphane Mottelet