On Sun, Dec 06, 2015 at 01:15:21AM +0100, mray wrote:
> I just want to let you know that my current branch at
>
>   https://git.gnu.io/mray/snowdrift/commits/new-project-page
>
> contains /project HTML and CSS that "could go live" from my part.
> It is not super polished and may still have bigger issues, but nothing
> that jumps to my eye.
>
> Note that I also changed other files and moved css into default-layout

Cool. Until I finish my current work (hopefully today), we're blocked
on merging this.

For everyone's info, there's going to be a herculean amount of work in
the next couple days in order to launch the new design off the boat
ramp, but once it's in the water it should be a lot easier to move
around. If it feels like things are stuck right now, they are. Another
couple days is all it should take.