We have alert boxes we're putting on pages to indicate the need to write
a page or update it after moving over…

Would it make any sense to add specific bullet points within those
alerts regarding page-specific work to do? Then it presents the plans as
clearly as possible, and each person could remove the item when they do
the work.

That wouldn't be appropriate for super easy things as it makes more
sense to just do them, and complex things and anything that covers
multiple pages won't work, but I was thinking about the idea of how to
mark page-specific TODO's and maybe putting them straight onto the page
in an alert box publicly is the best approach…

Thoughts?

--
Aaron Wolf Snowdrift.coop <https://snowdrift.coop>