On 03/10/2016 03:44 PM, Răzvan Panda wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been busy lately studying other technologies so I temporarly
> abandoned study of Haskell, that's why I have not been on IRC.
> For this month's Haskell Dublin meetup I am thinking it would be a good
> idea to do a snowdrift workshop, basically working on different tickets
> for it. Any opinions/suggestions on this? I will have to create the
> meetup event soon and provide links relevant to the project. Meetup will
> probably be betwen 28 and 31 this month. I'm hoping people will get
> involved in the project before the meetup as we will only have 2-3 hours
> at disposition to work on stuff.
>
> Cheers

Nice to hear from you. I'm posting this reply to the dev list, you
should consider at least temporarily re-joining that if you aren't still
subscribed.

The news (among lots of it) for us is that we're paring back to focus on
core MVP stuff to try to really launch. We do have improved docs and
build stuff, although still won't build on Windows.

There's definitely tickets worth doing, although we're pushing off the
wiki and discussion/ticketing to be outside of the MVP core focus. We're
also moving to different approaches to project management.

It would be nice to identify the most appropriate things for people to
hack on, so maybe other folks can weigh in on how we should do this best.

Cheers,
Aaron