On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Bryan Richter <br...@snowdrift.coop> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 06:06:42PM +0200, Barbara Martina Rodeker wrote:
 Thanks Stephen!
 I'll check the kanban. Is this link not more valid?
 https://snowdrift.coop/p/snowdrift/t
 Or does the kanban and the link contain the same tickets?

/p/snowdrift/t is, indeed, not valid. That part of the website is
going away so we can focus on the mission of building a funding
platform. That's why we're moving to Taiga, which is developed and
hosted by somebody else.

The code that's running on the live site, including /p/snowdrift/t, has quite a bit of legacy code from an early prototype. It would take a lot of work to bring it up to our current coding standards and add functionality we need, so (as Bryan said) we decided to use external tools instead, to speed us towards launch.