On April 30, 2016 8:24:07 AM EDT, Victor Grousset/tuxayo <vic...@tuxayo.net>
wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I just opened
>https://tree.taiga.io/project/snowdrift/issue/304
>
>However I wanted to updated the title and improve the formatting of the
>content but I can't.
>Nor comment to add more details and discuss the issue.
>
>Is this to be expected?

Unfortunately, Taiga does not have a separate permission for editing your own
posts or commenting on posts -- they are both under the 'edit' permission. So
in order for me to allow you to comment and edit by default, I'd have to allow
the public to edit any issue. I can add you to the project so you can
comment/edit.

>Should I have used Taiga in the first place to ask about updating the
>links in the repository?

I'll have some documentation out about how we use our tools soon, but the short
answer is that Taiga issues is a good place for everything (except governance
issues of the snowdrift.coop team, and those are the kind of thing where if
you're unsure whether they're relevant to you, they are probably irrelevant).

--
Email Policy: http://stephenmichel.me/email