On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 11:59:14PM +0200, Victor/tuxayo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried IS-400 and would like to share progress. And Taiga seems the
> most appropriate place to do so. Therefore I need the comment permission
> on the issues.
>
> Taiga account handle: tuxayo

Unfortunately, Taiga doesn't let me add people by their account
handle. I sent an invite to your email address instead.

So there are two problems: (1) You can't send a request directly from the
site; you have to send a separate email instead. (2) We can't invite
people based on their usernames.

They have a Taiga issue for (1). Go here and vote up this issue if
this bothers you like it bothers me:
https://tree.taiga.io/project/taiga/issue/3735

There is a separate github issue about (2):
https://github.com/taigaio/taiga-front/issues/903

(If that's not ironic, I don't know what is.)