*realizing I wasn't explicit* -> ie, instead of running our own mail server.

Not suggesting we do our hosting through them, as it's a slightly more complex environment than a VPS and we don't need to add more complexity to deploys right now.

--
I try to write short, functional emails. http://smichel.me/email