On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 7:38 PM, Aaron Wolf <aa...@snowdrift.coop> wrote:
On 02/06/2017 10:45 AM, Bryan Richter wrote:
Now that there are a multiplicity of Taiga projects, automating the Taiga backups has become high severity. I don't have the time to click through all the
 projects and have all the dumps emailed to me. :)

The best long-term solution is to use the Taiga API to streamline the process. I
 think there used to be an issue about that, but I can't find it.

A good short-to-long term solution is to put somebody else in charge of Taiga
 backups.

I'm still backing up the website database (though I've missed a few weeks). That
 should also be automated...

Any status update on this? If nothing else, let's make sure there *is* a
ticket somewhere.

I think it is no longer important to back up Taiga. The most recent work (ie, that which has not been backed up) relates to Alpha and has already been acted on. The rest of what's on Taiga is a dump of "stuff not to forget about", will probably migrate to gitlab eventually, and is already saved in the older backups.

--
I try to write short, functional emails. http://smichel.me/email