Hi
I hope you are doing well. I need a little from you regarding data pull
from Smartwatch Wearable Devices". I am working on the Samsung Galaxy watch
and want to extract samsung health data using pull command through Tizen
SDK. While extracting the data for samsung health application, I get a
database and log folder for the health activities performed. However, I am
unable to analyze the data. There are two problems that I am facing.
1) the .db file contains the information written in chinese and therefore
unable to read the data. Can you please share how  to read the data. It is
not opening in sqlite browser either.
2) the daily log summaries are in encrypted form. Any idea how to decipher
them, get the key or read them.

I will be very thankful to you if you can help me in this regard.Hope to
hear from you soon
Thanks