--------- Original Message ---------

Sender : Ugur Basural <u...@vizitel.com.tr>

Date : 2020-11-11 22:52 (GMT+9)

Title : [Dev] VueJS for developing Tizen TV App

Hello. I have a pre-existed Vue app for an another IP-TV platform and I would like to migrate it to the Tizen platform. How can I do that? I have heard that it was possible but I don't know how to achieve this. Any help would be really much appreciated! Nice Regards,