I'm a +0 on this, I think we should get in a release soon, but I'm not sure
if we should wait until the Web UI and Documentation are finished (tracking
in LIVY-87 and LIVY-384). If others are fine releasing with these feature
partially complete then I'll be okay as well.

 Alex Bozarth

 Software Engineer

 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajboz...@us.ibm.com