Is there a place where it describes the default and/or the options that I
could use as reference when filing the JIRA?

 Alex Bozarth

 Software Engineer

 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajboz...@us.ibm.com

 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth

                                                                   505 Howard
Street
                                                             San Francisco, CA
94105
                                                                       United
States

From:   Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@livy.incubator.apache.org
Date:   08/28/2017 12:06 PM
Subject:        Re: Update ASF GitHub Bot Settings?

Please file an INFRA jira describing you want to change the GitHub
workflow.

--
Luciano Resende
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__twitter.com_lresende1975&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=S1_S7Dymu4ZL6g7L21O78VQZ53vEnAyZ-cx37DPYDyo&m=K1uiNBsM4Wi-52dZ-0QOOhg_AUEd4fcpd9FOpKarXcQ&s=Hs8Np4fmjmGtSQm-ie9fPs579ISVlLeGjDUtLqyCaI8&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lresende.blogspot.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=S1_S7Dymu4ZL6g7L21O78VQZ53vEnAyZ-cx37DPYDyo&m=K1uiNBsM4Wi-52dZ-0QOOhg_AUEd4fcpd9FOpKarXcQ&s=_-mxqeV83wkvel4Y367vbHlPkKqkEM_xY6R1KfyysoE&e=