Odd about the JIRA permissions, the user claims he couldn't select Livy in
the project drop down in the Create new JIRA pop up.

 Alex Bozarth

 Software Engineer

 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajboz...@us.ibm.com

 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth

                                                                   505 Howard
Street
                                                             San Francisco, CA
94105
                                                                       United
States

From:   Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com>
To:     dev@livy.incubator.apache.org
Date:   02/05/2018 01:22 PM
Subject:        Re: how to assign issue to myself?

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 1:17 PM, Alex Bozarth <ajboz...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> So far we've been assigning JIRAs when someone opens a PR on them as we
did before joining the incubator, but it may be better to update on
completion instead like Spark. If we decide to do so we should update the
website to say so and update the merge script to reassign users if
possible. What does everyone else think?

Don't really have an opinion here.

> And on a related note, are there restrictions on who can *open* JIRAs for
Livy, we have at least one person on user who could open a Livy JIRA (but
could still open a Spark one).

I remember checking the JIRA permissions and they seem correct. Any
logged in user should be able to create a new bug.

--
Marcelo