Hey Alexy,

I use Intellij IDEA for my Livy development and there are a few limitation
that I have just had to get used to. You can use it to build, I do all my
building on the command line, and due to Livy's multiple Scala version
support you can't follow class links into any module that has a 2.10/2.11
split. It's pretty frustrating, but the only solution is to stop supporting
multiple scala versions in Livy or switch to sbt instead of maven, both of
which aren't changes we can make. I got help from Marcelo on this back when
I first joined the project, so you're not the first to hit these issues.

 Alex Bozarth

 Software Engineer

 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajboz...@us.ibm.com