I was just looking at the GitHub repo and noticed that the rc tags are
still there. They probably should have been deleted once the release was
cut.

@marcelo do you want to do the cleanup since you cut the release? Otherwise
I can take care of it when I have some time later on.

 Alex Bozarth

 Software Engineer

 Center for Open-Source Data & AI Technologies

 E-mail: ajboz...@us.ibm.com

 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth

                                                                   505 Howard
Street