Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the introduction e-mail and welcome !

While ago I already proposed some potential new features to Livy. Especially I proposed to "decouple" Livy from Spark to be able to interact with different execution engines.

I'm planning to move forward on Livy PoCs.

Looking forward to work together.

Regards
JB