@Saisai

This will not be a wrapper around the REST API.  The plan is to support a
Livy POST /sessions request where kind == "sparkdotnet".  Livy will
eventually push this request down to the ReplDriver, and in turn the
ReplDriver will create a new SparkDotnet Interpreter class.  This will be
similar to how the  PythonInterpreter, SparkRInterpreter, and
SQLInterpreter classes get instantiated and used.

Regards,
-Steve