Potentially - it was quite finicky to get running.  Depending on how
much access there is, it may not be feasible, as there are other
dependencies needed to build.  From master, you need not only all of
the autotools, but also APR in order to compile.  It should be
possible to simply build APR in the local directory, but if some other
dependency is missing it quickly becomes out of hand.

-Robert Middleton