Related note: I see that commits to log4j2 that have a comment from
the ASF subversion/git bot when somethings gets committed, does that
also have to be setup?  It's not doing it for log4cxx.  I find that
those e-mails are a little annoying, but I do like having the commits
with the issues in JIRA(at work, our JIRA is setup so that it is under
the 'source' tab, which doesn't seem to be setup on ASF JIRA)

-Robert Middleton