What's the plugin? I like the idea in theory at least. I've been dragged
into import-related formatting wars in past jobs, and having a consistent
way to handle them would be great (although I think you can configure
checkstyle to enforce it, checkstyle doesn't actually format anything for
you).

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>