Oh, and in case it isn't obvious how to test this, you can extract from
either the zip or tar.gz files and run the chainsaw script in bin/
corresponding to your operating system. Note that this crashes when using
Java 9 for some reason, so make sure to use Java 6, 7, or 8.

I built this using Java 1.8.0_111 on macOS 10.12.6.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>