I originally developed log4j-liquibase. I have not used it or Liquibase itself for quite some time now.

It might be so that the next version of Liquibase will make that module obsolete. But maybe we should keep it around at least until such new version of Liquibase is released?

On 2018-01-15 05:51, Ralph Goers wrote:
You are correct. And after looking at the class and at Liquibase master this
code is now completely broken and should be dropped. 3.5.3 is the latest
Liquibase release and the code possibly still works with that, although the
unit tests certainly don’t prove that. But the code in master has been changed
so that our code won’t compile. Liquibase in master is also hard-coded to use
SLF4J.

I would suggest that whoever needs this should create a PR with Liquibase. I
have no interest in keeping this component up to date.

Note that removing this would definitely necessitate a 2.11.0 release.

Ralph