I updated my signing key; you need to import the KEYS file to get the
update, or you can run gpg --refresh-keys to get my updated key.

As for windows instructions, I'm not sure. I included a shell script that
is an improved sbt launcher (compared to the default one that comes with
sbt at least), but that's probably *nix only unless you try it in Bash.
Otherwise, you need to install sbt first.

As for the command, I should make that more consistent, but I'll explain
the different commands:

publishM2 - equivalent to "mvn install" essentially, but doesn't run tests
by default
test - runs tests
package - equivalent to "mvn package"

Adding the + in front of the command makes it run for all scala versions
configured (crossScalaVersions).

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>