Most of the release can be done by anybody but a few steps require that you be
a PMC member.

I’m still busy at work but not completely underwater. I need to take a look at
some of the outstanding issues I would like to have fixed and see if I can
knock some out quickly. I also promised to look helping to create the Kotlin
site.

Assuming the Log4j-Audit vote passes (it is still waiting for votes) and I
don’t have to redo that I would guess I will have time this weekend or next.

Ralph