Sandhya,

There has been no release of log4xx 0.11.0.  The latest version of 0.10.0
is the latest released version.

I use the version of log4cxx that is in the Debian repositories, it is
still version 0.10.0 with a few patches applied.

Unfortunately I can't provide any information on the multi process logging,
that's not a feature that I have ever used.

-Robert Middleton