Hi Ralph

I can't create a repo under the apache org on GitHub. I'm also perhaps not the
best person to start off the project - I'm still very new to Go, having only
worked a bit in it - learned enough to have had two PRs accepted to lazygit
(https://github.com/jesseduffield/lazygit) and I'm not sure of the
generally-accepted defaults / layout / structures for go projects. When I
raised my paw, it was largely because I'd like to learn from people who do have
this kind of experience (: I've found that working on lazygit has made me learn
more than following a course, not in the least because there's existing code
and structure there and people to tell me when I Do It Wrong :D

I'm still very happy to be involved in log4go (assuming it's called that).

-d